Saturday, July 18, 2009

For what it's worth, darling dear, I wish you were here.

So ooooh now danny owes me a suprise cause I fell asleep before him last night :P somewhere around 330ish? xD but whatever I still owe him five counting tonight :P anywayss I forgot what time I woke up this morning but it was pretty late and my aunt was getting pissy :P my bad... So we went to chuck e cheeses today for amie's birthday Fun lol me and kathy got the jackpot like four times xD and then we lost that winnng streak cause that machine was getting whack :P and playing that basketball game is always fun haha high score was 49 I think? Lol I don't even remember but niiiice xD LOL then we took those sketch pictures and tried to fit the four of us in one picture.... Fail :P me and kathy were always cut off LOL and mindys big head was always taking up all the room :P I only like the funny picture I took with kathy... I tried to take a solo pic but... That was fail too D: after that we went to Asia buffet where I saw victor he gave me this awkward wave LOL speaking of awkward... Anthony made me feel super awkward today /)_(\ why did he have to pick on me?! But at least he doesn't hate us like last year LOL yeaaa after we ate we went on a walk around the krikorian metroplex place. I love that place. It's so perfect. There's food and frozen yogurt and walmart and a mall and the movies :P but anyway we played with the little kiddies and brandon was being the cutie he is xD then me vivian and kathy ran up the down escelater LOL I've always wanted to do that but I never had the guts to xD dudeee it's tiring and it hurt my eyes cause i was staring at the steps LOL then we reunited with the aunts and uncles and just talked I guess. Then we decided to watch harry potter since we were already there. But just us four while the older cousins and their friends went off to do stuff :P pshh whatever lol the movie was pretty good. Soooo INTENSE. But imjust waiting for the last movie so there can be a happy ending already :P but I have to admit there were some pretty cute parts that just made me go awww xD so we're back home and I'm waiting for my hair to dry already cause I'm hella tired D:

I got the perfect surprise for danny today but I don't like it D: I'm so disappointed that I killed it /)_< so since it's like after midnight... It's our four month <3 I'm sooo not getting the month number wrong this time xD

2 comments:

  1. happy 14 years 6 months and 27 days<3


    Jkay, dawg. I wish I was at the salon right now ;( My mom's a bust. I'm bored... I just finished the latest ep. of Shining Inheritance. I almost cried. Geez, I'm so bored that I did a third of my summer homework. Amazing? Yeah, I know. I want some pancakes... from Denny's... =( Sheesh, life sucks.

    ReplyDelete