Monday, July 20, 2009

You're my silver lining covered in gold.

So last night we finally went home. My mom made this weird vegetable/fruit smoothie drink that looked like chunky green slime for me and mindy to drink... It wasn't that bad just a little hard to swallow? But my dad came in and saw as and he laughed at us like a " HAHA SUCKERS :P" kind of laugh... Was it really that bad?! LOL anyway after that I gave mindy the her presents. She didn't like the socks I got her cause they lowered her self esteem and weren't PURPLE and black... Apparently I'm colorblind /)_< and she told me the gaara danny bought for her was ok... But then she told kathy that she liked it ... I think she liked it. Yay ^_^ so I have a confession to make... Even though danny gave me 15 extra minutes... I still didn't meet my curfew xD I was in bed by 145 but I didn't sleep until like 155 or something like that so uhh 7 surprises including tonights xD

Today was mindys birthday. Happy fourteenth bday! We woke up early and went to the shop.. Where my mom put me to work as the cashier and stuff. Then kim finally came and we talked a bit. Then Daniel, doreena, huong, and kathy came I visit. Daniel decided not to hit on kim LOL which is funny cause she seemed to know what he was up to and was mean to him xD sorry Daniel LOL he took us to the los Cerritos mall anyway. There we went to forever 21 where I finally got new jeans. They fit so nice too :'] yay lol now my top priority is getting shorts that my parents will approve of :P so we went back to the shop where we painted each others nails ... I suck LOL but that's ok :P then we all went out to eat at this one viet restaurant that I'm too lazy to spell out cause I can't xD then we all went back to my place to cut mindys cake. Doreena stuffed mindys face with whipped cream but Tracy didn't know how to use my camera so we got nothing.../)_< then I stuffed whipped cream in my moms face but she got me back LOL it was really gross xD after we cleaned up my mom gave peter and mart a beauty treatment.. xD such BABIES but hella funny xD when they finished with all that everyone went home and we hung out with kim a bit... I feel bad cause it seems like she's bored with us >.< she's so much older than us and I feel... Immature which I am :P but yea all in all it was a pretty good day..

Except omgoodness stupid mindy for making my mom feel bad... She didn't have to embarrass my mom in front of everyone -__- stupid giiiiirl. And I hate it when people talk crap about other people behind their back and they get all "nice" to their face. And I didn't talk to danny much today =/ bummer...

1 comment:

  1. " And I hate it when people talk crap about other people behind their back and they get all 'nice' to their face . "


    :O who are you talking about ?

    ReplyDelete