Friday, July 10, 2009

I'm feeling like I'm falling away.

Panda plush so cuuute xD mmm super saiyan? /)_(\ moderation. Mhmm. so anyway today me and mindy went to doreenas house and I guess we're here for a couple of days :P I'm still not over my homesickness and stuff and I promised myself I'd start on east of Eden this week D: what happened?! If my cousins from Florida visit next week I won't have the time D: and then the week after that it's mindy and amie's birthdays... They're probably gonna have joint bday whether mindy likes it or not :P and speaking of birthdays omgoodness kevin made me feel so bad for not going to any of his and duys bday things D: it's not like I really have a choice >.< it's not like I don't care about them and the guilt trip was ridiculous >:O so not fair... And omgoodness kathys bday is coming up >.< what do I get her?! D: present shopping is so hard /)_< rawr and I hope Ill at least get to go to kathys bday thing if she ever gets around to planning it :P ahh I miss everyone >.<

So anyway today I took a nap and when I woke up I was like half asleep and mindy and my cousins were going to vivians house and was just like go without me... There's no room anyway. Then I went back to sleep sorta and when I came to my senses I realized I was home alone /)_(\ and doreenas house is hella scary D: last year me and my cousins thought it was haunted... I still kinda get freaked out about it but danny called and he kept me company <3 even though he did scare me a bit more -__- anyway :P I really had to go potty and I was really hungry but I was too scared to leave doreenas room and after like an hour and a half I decided to man up and find something to eat and I heard Daniel in his room xD silly me. He was home the whole time so I wasn't really alone LOL yup yup so smaaaaaaart xD and later when everyone came home we just did whatever and then baked and decorated cakes. The others had fun mixing frosting colors while I took a shower and when they finished we all decorated our own piece of the cake :P hehe we're such amateurs lol we finally finished at like 130ish or something? Idk I wasn't really paying attention to the time :P and we all ate our decorated piece. Yum ^_^ lol but all the frosting made the cakes soooo sweet >.< it was pretty good but I wish I didn't put so much frosting. Super sweet stuff isn't really my thing :P and now I'm super tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment