Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I don't really care cause I'm not really here and you're not really there.

Today we went to the supermarket (O_o?!?!) to get new cell phones... Yeaaaa. Mindy and I tried to convince my parents to get unlimited texting but I don't think I worked =/ bummerrrrrr. I saw this LG that's a touch and a slidey and I wanted it! But it costs $50 -__- and we took too long to decide and my grandparents were waiting for us to go to my uncles house so we had to leave without getting new phones :'[ so yea we went to my uncles house for some sort of small family gathering. I played with the little ones outside. So freakin adorable!! xD brandon is ooober cute when he tries to talk xD and when he sighs a shakes his head after he drinks water xD that cutieeee ^-^ but playing outside with them all day wore me out x_x they were diggin holes with the toy shovel in the backyard and taking turns was hard with one shovel and three little boys /)_< so I got each of them a plastic spoon LOL fun :P but know what's even more fun? Family drama! Yay -__- seriously? Just cause she has beef with my mom (who by the way didn't even start anything) my aunt couldn't even look at me. so my mom didn't do anything but she's gonna take it out on her anyway? And what the heck? Why not completely ignore that I exist just because I'm my moms daughter? Ha! Yea. Really mature -__- whatever. I'll just suck it up like I always do yea? On the plus side kathys present is all ready :] down side? I need to catch up ALOTALOT /)_< but lately I've been obsessed with one tree hill xD LOL season one on YouTube xD hehehe anyways super sleepy.. I think I'll go to bed early tonight. I owe danny 11surprises (only cause he was generous and let me slide some)

P.S. Happy five months <3

No comments:

Post a Comment