Friday, August 28, 2009

You gotta do what you gotta do so you can be a better you.

yay. new sim card. UNLIMITED TEXTING ^-^ i think i went kinda crazy.. LOL trying to learn how to text heheh it was hot today and diana took me and mindy to tastea and target. funnn. then i went home and accidentally took a nap xD then i realized i didnt eat anything like ALL DAY :OOOO unhealthy D: and like someone called my old number and was like "you want to play?" and i was like who is this?" and they were like "you want to play?" and then i was like "i think you have the wrong number... bye?" and then they were like "NONONONNOOOO i just want you to play... you want to play?" I WAS SO CONFUSED. and then they hung up on me -__- i cant tell if that was a crank call or what... but i was like WTF??? D: i dont like being confused >.< we went to stater bros today and stocked up on frozen food. ehh. for some reason i dont have much of an appetite? and like the left side of my tummy was hurting sooo bad D: like i was on my flow or something O_o super bad cramps D: i thought i was gonna die :'[ but i didnt. so yeaaa :P

1 comment:

  1. OMFG. THAT'S LIKE THE RYAN HIGA VIDEO.
    kelly, do you want to play a game?!
    I LIKE MONOPOLY! (:

    ReplyDelete