Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I'm taking a roadtrip.

My mom took a day off so we could go to Huntington park. I was kinda excited. Supposedly it's really pretty. So diana and doreena picked us up and we drove like two hours while my mom and my cousins talked about all the family drama -__- then we stopped by starbucks and got some goodies lol then we drove around these neighborhoods for like FOREVER to look for the place. There were such pretty houses but there were some creepy ones too *shivers* my mom made it worse by telling us her personal ghost stories that happened to her when we were living in that one apartment in Georgia. I was like WTF? We had ghosts?! Thank goodness I was young and didn't know anything. Ignorance is bliss :D then my mom told diana about mindys story. For some reason she didn't know about it. My mom is a pretty good story teller cause I've heard the same story so many times but I still creeps me out LOL anyway the whole time doreena was driving and turns out we were going around in a circle and we ended up at the same starbucks we were at earlier LOL then we looked to the right and we found Huntington park LOL it was right there and we just drove passed it /)_< doreena was kinda pissed LOL so that was like 2 and a half hours. Then we go through the gates and the security guy tells us that the botanical garden closes at 430... I look at the clock and it's 420 /)_< ridiculous! So we decided to go home. I got kinda carsick and since I was sitting in the middle my butt got kinda numb LOL we went to some store and shopped for a bit. I got 2 new shirts. I think they're pretty :] but one of them is kinda ripped at the strap. I'll have to fix that. And I was going to buy this dress. It was really cute but my mom wouldn't let me get it =/ oh well. I don't wear dresses much anyway LOL where would I wear it to anyway? :P after that we ate crawfish and went to my house so my mom could cut dianas hair. Then she trimmed my bangs and doreena brought Anthony over. We played thirteen and scared diana with the illusion app on the itouch xD doreenas idea LOL we hung out a bit then they left. But Anthony said he'd take us to dennys at 3 in the morning. I called his bluff but it's 3 now and me and mindy are still at home :P FAIL. LOL anyway. Even though we didn't get what we wanted today it wasn't that bad. Yay :] what happens in the car STAYS in the car ;] LOL

Diana: I have to pee.... I have to pee.........DOREENA, I HAVE TO PEE! GO!!!
Doreena: O_o its a RED LIGHT

LOLOLOL

No comments:

Post a Comment