Saturday, June 6, 2009

I'll remember you.

i was soo tired today >.< but at the assembly i wasnt LOL me and jessica were just commenting on every little thing so it was fun haha. and maria and kathy did good :DDDDD omg only 2 years left. we only put 2 fingers up during the alma mater TT_______TT *sniffles* jessica started crying lol imma miss all those seniors :'[ especially viet and david/vincentSPACEvu and wise one(well imma miss seeing him at school lol). we were feeling so nostalgic haha but then when i went to 3rd i got sleepy again and then i got a detention for my "truancy" on thursday -_- i gotta go fix that >:O and kikawa kept picking on me cause he knew i was tired. i was like seriously just leave me alone >:O its not like i wasnt paying attention when we were in our groups. its not like i was sleeping... but i did fall asleep in chem >.< and when i woke up i could feel cox staring at me D: its not like he cares but hes probably thinking that thats why i have a B in his class :'[ lunch and english was whatevers and then we hung out in the fields during the baseball game. it was fun and oh so relaxing xD it was a really nice day. maria took a nap. i was gonna but ... nah lol jeffrey was going all model status on us. haha i took some pro pictures. then me and jessica and kathy took pictures with my phone. xD haha neil popped in a couple of them too. but i ended up only getting a couple pictures cause i ran out of memory xD thennn afterschool i kinda gave danny a hug even though he was all sweaty :P and i DONT regret it :] and then me and mindy and kathy squeezed into her dads truck to go home xD i feel so bad >.< when i got home i played with the itouch and fell asleep. oops haha. now my mom is making me put her songs on my ipod. i guess the itouch is mine now >:] mwhahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment