Monday, June 1, 2009

If the sun shuts down and decided not to shine no more.

i was freaking out all day over my lines and i ended up chickening out >.< but i think ill be fine tomorrow if kathys my brutus >.< hopefully it works out. ive been practicing and stuff and i guess im ok? but still kinda nervous. its one thing to do it in the mirror but another to do it on the senior stage /)_(\ ahh i should have gone today D:

imma try my bestttt not to procrastinate tonight. im sooo over waking up late and rushing to school D: and i have a shizload to do. only 2 weeks left and i cant get lazy yet. but i think its too late >.<

some things are better left unsaid. perhaps i said too much so now idk whats real. it all seems too good to be true. so im keeping my guard up just in case. i see it and its JUMPING out at me like a fish out of water and i dont want it to slap me in the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment