Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Im steady steady steady pacing back and forth.

So today my plans were ruined =/ and I was all ready for it too and just as I was waiting my cousins called us to go to the beach. It was fun though. I got a little darker :P and me and vivian were boogey boarding haha funnnn. Then when we got tired and we walked all the way to the watering hole. Vivian carried the four boards and I carried a bag of bottled water -__- why did we even bring that with us?! It was sooo heavy D: and Tracy could have taken it to her car. I was having enough trouble walking through the sand -_- I almost fell over like a drunk person sooo many times xD it was embarrassing and I evn tripped on a rock I think O.o that was embarrassing too :P cause there were people around and then we walked all the way to the car and on the way there I was attracting a bee and everytime it came near us me and vivian would freak out and run away screaming... Yea lots of cars were passing by too /)_< when we finally got to tracys she made me noodles the right way xD yum. Then we messed around some more and went home. I'm catching up in the secret life if the American teenager ;D oh yea and the night before I stayed up til four watching baby and me. Omgoodness it was soooo cute xD yeaaa hmmm now I'm just counting down the hours...

1 comment: