Saturday, June 20, 2009

Your love has got me addicted.

So Thursday was our three month. THREE not FOUR. Wtfruit I can't believe I said four /)_< how embarrassing... So yea a super cute fat panda :] surprise? Yup. Super suprised? Hell to the yea. Still hard to believe. And I still can't believe I said four DAMMIT >:O rawr.

So our satellite doesn't work anymore D: and I really wanted to watch gran torino and the curious case of Benjamin button :'[ but on the bright side we got the box thing for regular tv so I have the Korean channel xD but I can't understand a word -__- then again who needs to understand big bang?? :P I guess I'll finish watching a millionaire's first love now. I already know the girl is sick and it's gonna end all sadlike and whatnot. And the guy is UGLY but I guess he's growing on me :P it's starting to get cute and I'm starting to get sleepy >.< but I want to finish this movie so yeaaa :]

Family thing tomorrow. Should be fun. But... Always bittersweet =/

1 comment:

  1. 3! not 4! but if you wanna get all technical its 5 xD

    ReplyDelete