Tuesday, June 9, 2009

When I hear your voice nothing matters at all.

rawr.. bad day >.< woke up and realized i didnt finish annotating. then i had to print out kathys stuff for her (which turns out she didnt need cause she didnt even present today -_-) then my dad was like lecturing me in the car for being late to school like everyday... sometimes its not even my fault D: during the history benchmark, crosby checked a few peoples' answers but not everyone's how unfair is that?! then in badminton billy friggin hit me in the eye with a birdie and my eye got all red and a little swollen /)_< embarrassing. found out i did not so good on my math test D: and i was trying to annotate all day and that didnt work out too well at all. kikawa was just getting on my nerves. he keeps marking me down >:O i dont even do anything wrong wtf -_- its all long and andrewvu D: david nguyen is getting on my last nerves too. being a jerk doesnt make people like you.. smart one -_- i really wanted to smack richard at lunch >:O RAWR. and i was just falling asleep in chem and english. lots of hw today... bummer.

but the little amount of time after school made me forget. barely 3 minutes with him and it all disappeared. i dont even know how but danny worked his magic on me xD

No comments:

Post a Comment