Sunday, May 31, 2009

Like a shoebox of photographs with sepiatone loving.

ewwieeee. im sick D: my throat hurts and it is NOT. FUN. D: so last night i fell asleep on the phone with danny AGAIN /)_< and it was really bad timing and he apparently he tried to wake me up by calling me names but my headphones fell out so i didnt hear anything and idk what jerknames he called me >:O and i ended up hanging up on him by accident xD and i was suppose to wake up early this morning but that didnt happen. and then i was suppose to do my hw but that didnt exactly work out either cause instead of reading my chem book i started reading mindys TO CATCH A PIRATE book xD almost done... then i went to church with peter. we were late D: and father kennedy was doing the mass so it was superrrrrrr boring. and i was like falling asleep >.< bady kelly =/ and then i realized i was sitting next to that guy who goes all naruto status in badminton and freaking hits me with the birdies -_- i was like hell to the no! i aint holding your hand! >:O then after church peter and mart ganged up on me and i dropped my phone /)_< rawr... so we were suppose to go to some dinner with my parents today for some family thing but i guess they decided not to? no clue.. but yeaa more time to procrastinate on hw yea? but im just not feeling well D: kinda wanna upchuck everything >.< nastaaaayy. and i have to do my portia lines tomorrow :'[ im scared. and i have math test on wednesday. ahhh. so much to worry about =/

No comments:

Post a Comment