Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sometimes you gotta break down and breathe.

im sorry that people cant handle the truth and get all drama queen status on me. but ill still be there for them *cough cough* he knows who he is. ill make that trust reappear. no more poof. everyones being such a drama queen. theyre guys for goodness sake! man up... yeesh -_- justkeeding i know theres hurt but being rational is important. keeping it cool is important. NOT LOSING YOUR TEMPER is important :P forgive me please. ive told him once and ill tell him again "I GOT YOU BUDDY" ;D
im getting kinda ehh with the inconsistency. getting whiplash? yuuup. i asked because i worry. and everyone knows i worry a lot. about whoever and whatever, i dont just think about myself you know. im getting the feeling its like another promise in the dark.

what made my day today? jeffy... aww we had a talk. im glad he cares enough to ask how i felt about it xD <3<3<3 but it really didnt bother me at all LOL its the thought that counts though haha

No comments:

Post a Comment