Thursday, May 14, 2009

Its like when it rains.

1.freshman in my first period is in the hospital and it sounds serious... it just makes me sad and it makes me think ok?
2.ppl's little hissy fits and going all drama-queen status on everyone... seriously, man up.
3.the inconsistency... cause i was on the brink today and it FREAKED. ME. OUT.
4.freshman doesnt listen!! omgoodness FAILFAILFAIL. -_- then he goes and makes it worse. and he has a higher grade in math than me?! wtf.

happy now? :P its funny how everyone kept asking me what was wrong today. kinda caught me off guard. is it so wrong to just think? i guess so... well for me it is. i overthink way too much. even neil knew something was wrong... dude i didnt even know O_o that was so weird. so i had a good talk with kevinwiththeeye. what a loser. next time hes soo walking with us >:O even if he is "kind of a boy" haha. yeaa im just kind of out of it. when we were walking home i was soo tired. D: i jsut wanted to sit down in the shade and listen to my ipod. sighsighsigh. now i just want to lay in bed with my music. so i really dont need this friggin spanish powerpoint right now -_- and if we dont get full credit on this, too bad, cause i dont flipping care.

No comments:

Post a Comment