Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy birthday to you...

last night i crossed the street to my grandparents house to celebrate vinh and my grandpa's birthdays. when i got there i ate some pizza. the crust was really good. vinh completely ignored me... the little bugger. haha he was in his own little world with his toy cars. then my mom came with the "cars" themed cake. dude. the look on vinh's face when he saw it was PRICELESS. friggin adorable xD his eyes got all big. he started jumping up and down and kinda bit his hand cause he was so excited. then he came over to me, hid behind me then started pointing at the toy car on top of the cake. he was like is that for me? and we were all like noooo its for grandpa xD haha then my dad left to get the candles. and he went looking for my dad, still jumping around. when my dad got back he gave vinh the candles. xD it was cute cause he was really amazed by the box of candles LOL that cutie xD finally my mom started lighting the candles and vinh started singing happy birthday to himself and clapping his hands. then he blew the candles out too early haha. my mom had to relight them and we sang happy birthday for reals. cuuute. after we cut the cake and stuff. vinh got a lot of money. and he was just holding like $200 in his hands and then he told me he was gonna go buy a car with it. and i was like really? what color? and he was like red. :] you know like in cars? cause that boy loves that movie haha and then im like where are you gonna buy it? and hes like that store over there. and im like what store? and hes like that store! WALMART! LOLOLL what a cutie.

1 comment:

  1. That boy is a QT (= He's such a cute, mischievous little monster ^____^

    ReplyDelete