Sunday, May 31, 2009

And after all, you're my wonderwall.

hmm today i watched slumdog millionaire and bedtime stories. :] enjoyed both. then practiced my portia lines. i think i kinda got them down. now to speak loudly and enunciate D: then later went to dennys where again, i ate like a monster. i was so full afterwards xD but while we were waiting for our food me and mindy overheard the people behind us talking about dungeons and dwarfs xD and we started laughing... we so mean LOL but they were like "the dwarf killed me on level _" and "ohh i summoned the dark knight" or something like that xD IVE NEVER HEARD THAT BEFORE IN REAL LIFE. it was funny xD then got home, showered, and watched snl. justin timberlake is funny xD but now my momma's making me go to bed :'[ nights world

No comments:

Post a Comment