Sunday, May 3, 2009

Its always better when we're together.

after church we got a car wash from some ppl at the gas station by sams club. there was this guy with the "free car wash" sign and he was dancing to get ppls attention. obviously he got ours. my mom found him pretty hilarious. and my parents were like he must be gay. and i was just shaking my head at that stereotype. and while we were getting our car washed my mom was like staring at the sign guy. then after the carwash we donated $15 to them and as we were driving out, we tipped the sign guy a dollar /)_< it was soooooooooooooo embarrassing D: i was hiding my face the whole time. and it turns out that dancing sign guy really was gay. xD omgooooooodness. then we went to the shop. it feels so weird being there. or at least weirder than usual. theres all this tension. -_____- why cant they all just get along? anyways it was pretty boring there. internet was soo laggy so me and mindy took webcam pictures. embarrassing. LOL. then got some frosen yogurt later. fuuun. what a boring day D:

No comments:

Post a Comment