Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mmm what you say?

today was hot. im pmsing. and the heat isnt doing anything to make it better D:< today was whatever. classes were long and stuff. then i walked home. that was fun. i started kicking a tic tac box around. anger issues?! no lol just bored. then i hear kathy calling me from her car. stalker status?! yes. very much. got home and ate pizza again -_- i should be sick of it by now. then mindy took the laptop away. so i watched no reservations. so cuute xD the little girl was kinda annoying though O_o and the guy was like really ugly... katherine zeta-jones' accent was a little difficult to tolerate and that one waitress was such a hoe... O_O other than that. it was cute ^_^ when i finished i turned on boxing for my grandpa but he didnt watch it cause he was in the shower. and then it ends. and he calls me to change it to another channel -____- its not my fault he didnt freaking watch it when he had the chance. he calls me like 5 times a day just to turn it on for him. are you serious? how much boxing can you watch? and then when i dont pick up he leaves angry messages... yeesh. asian ppl and their violence. and im sure hes seen the same fights like a million times -___- boxing is boring anyway o.o know what else? i really hate spanish >:O kevin keeps telling me we gotta do our spanish project. no duh. -_- what bugs me is he keeps blaming the procrastination on me. its not just me you know. we were chatrooming with kathy and jessica yesterday about the project and we got the video stuff down. he didnt help at all. too busy doing vocal stuff and thats MY fault? if he blames me for not getting full credit and then ignores me for like 2 weeks... know what? NO ME IMPORTA >:[ rawr. i doubt itll take much to edit a 2 minute video. but it takes a while to do a poster on the guy's bio and who's job is that? oh. mine. and no im not gonna sing in front of the class. and he cant make me. this saturday is gonna be hot. and i dont feel like doing the video -_- *sigh* what to do now? i think ill watch 17 again. because according to vivian "zac efron is so hot" uhh suuuure. i hope i dont get another virus... -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment