Monday, May 25, 2009

Cause maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me.

hmm. woke up earlyish even though i slept at like 3 last night. then i did absolutely nothing productive for a few hours. downloaded lots of songs :] yay. then finally continued to do my hw. then my parents came home at like 5 which freaked me out... cause that was soo early. and they walked through the door and kept talking about what a beautiful day it was xD i was like sure. i havent been outside but i guess so? and then they were like.. lets go fishing ^____^ so we went to newport beach. and it was cold. i coulda used a blanket. but all i had was my pullover jacket and that wasnt enough >.< i didnt fish though. my mom and mindy seemed like a handful for my uncle already and there werent enough poles and he just wanted to fish, so i was like ok ill let him be. wasnt in the mood to get down and dirty anyway. so i sat on the pier eating chips like a fattieee :) *seductive voice* i was surrounded by the ocean. know what that reminds me of? "shall i compare thee to [the ocean blue]?" mhmm. i felt like such a loner so i called up some people to keep me company. it was way too cold. and windy. and i had to pee so bad >.< since i had a venti passion tea from starbucks. and it was nice to have some people to complain to xD just keeding. and then i discovered a playground on the beach. it was very exciting lol there was a swingset and a jungle gym and slides xD it was overwhelming. but it was darkish so i just settled for sitting on the swings and talking on the phone until my dad called me cause he was scared i was gonna get kidnapped. hmmm. that was good.

p.s. just cause im going through some stuff and it seems like im a little vulnerable, it doesnt mean a thing.

and mind sprinkling some of that magic love hither? just feeling a little lonely in my corner but thats probably my fault for going there in the first place right? *sigh*

oh and i keep remembering how at anne's graduation party thing i went to scotts room and played with tracys phone. then daniel randomly came in and sat in the closet to talk to his girlfriend on the phone. he closed the slidy door and spoke quietly to her. i think it was his gf. but yea. it was cute cause he was speaking so soft and sincerely and i could tell he had all his attention on her even though phillip was being all nosy and trying to listen. then daniel pushed the slidy door into his face xD lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment