Saturday, May 9, 2009

Do you know?

i had a baaaad dream last night >.< i didnt understand what was going on until after i woke up though. i'm guessing it was because before i went to sleep my parents lectured me about school projects outside of school and how im making it harder on everyone else... =/ i think they were the ones who were blowing it out of proportion and making it seem worse than it really is. i was really pissy over that last night but now something is just eating at me. i feel like a horrible sister cause im alwaysalwaysalways dragging mindy around everywhere. during my lecture she was like "what is this?! i feel like unwanted luggage -_-" im a horrible sister :'[ and im soo sorry for that. but she should know that id do whatever for her. she hasnt asked me to do anything big for her yet, just little things, but when it comes down to it. dude ill do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment