Tuesday, May 19, 2009

So just take my hand and say that you will never let it go.

mmm. i woke up sooo late today. 7:40 >.< that is RIDICULOUS. and i was just like ehh.. can i just NOT go to school since im gonna be late anyway and its gonna bother me D: but turns out i was right on time ;D i missed breakfast though. my routine was all out of whack. but i got back in it. so in chem kathynguyen asked me the most random question EVER. first she asked me for my agenda and wrote a note... when i read it i was like ahhh /)_(\ why would you ask that?! and then she started laughing at me -_- someone doesnt get the whole "shy" thing. imma have to have a talk with her tomorrow cause now shes gotta tell me some of her dirty little secrets >:]
ohh. im soothsayer for english. I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW I GOT THAT PART /)_< i blame martin. and then mirsch made a comment about how i need to own the part so i should call up danny and we could practice... SO EMBARRASSING >.< but whatevers... so mindys last dance is on thursday, june 4. and tennis banquet is on thursday, june 4. HMMMMMM. i wonder what that could possibly mean for me xD actually, im waaay too scared to ask my parents >.< whos gonna take me? neil? idk hes got jessica :P but he can take 2 "dates" right?! unless korea asks jessica. but but but... i dont really want to go with neil >.< but tennis banquet would be fun ^^ so im stuck. but who says im going anyway? im scared >.<
so anyway afterschool i was suppose to go home at like 330 but then chris came over and we started messing around with his phone. its touch screen o.o SOO COOOL. and omg he freaking pretended to push me off the bench and i screamed soo loud >.< EMBARRASSING and then like mindy took a crazy embarrassing picture of me. i was making a face and messing around and she FREAKING TOOK THE PICTURE AND SHOWED IT TO MARIA and then maria ran away with the phone so i chased after her but im hella slow and couldnt catch up to her D: and i deleted the picture on his phone but he sent it to "THE INTERNET" whatever that means -___- FREAKING MINDY SOLD ME OUT. thats why i dont like taking pictures -_- mother effers. SCARRED ME FOR LIFE OK GUYS?! yeesh -_- and then my mom made us go home cause she said there was an earthquake... O_o uhh NO THERE WASNT. no one else felt it... my momma be crazy xD
and on a serious note.. sometimes it makes me nervous and it scares me. its quiet and i dont know what to say or do cause duh, its me. i want to take the risk but im scared to >.< so im just there and i cant help thinking, is that enough? i cant read minds but the look on a person's face can say a lot.

so i looked up the recent earthquakes and turns out there was a 4.1 earthquake at the same time my mom called me... i guess she was right? xD

No comments:

Post a Comment