Saturday, May 16, 2009

And you got a smile that could light up this whole town.

hmm. kathy said it was cute. then mindy looked at her and then she was like WAIT NO IT WASNT! >:O haha funny :P afterschool i went home and watched marley and me. its ok...? i guess? kikawa already ruined it for me -_- so i was just waiting for IT to happen. i thought it was going to be tragic or something... turns out i dont really care because i dont really like animals and it doesnt phase me? :P then i took a nap but then wise one callem me to get eggs... i was like heh? he wanted to borrow 2 eggs... only 2. O_o gonna cook something for magie or something? idk thats still a little weird for me o.o he can see whoever he wants but shes my age so thats kinda weird >.< so spanish project was EMBARRASSING. they all laughed when we danced /)_(\ of course... and i didnt get full credit. but whatevers :P
so i went to vivians house for dinner. yum. and we watched taylor swifts new music video for you belong with me... OMG SOOOOO FRIGGIN A CUUUUUUUUUUUTE ^^ and then we kept playing it over and over again haha sooo cute xD and then joycelyn told us to look up "full of expressions starking" omgoodness. the little boy was sooo cute. he was making these faces. like sad face, surprised face, and stuff. but my favorite was his "im in love" face and what i call his "how YOU doing?" *wink* face xD gahh so cuute. then this one guy from 2pm did the same faces. it was cuuute. and then they did my favorites together and damm IT WAS TOO CUTE xD i was like freaking out and me, mindy and viv kept watching it over and over again eeeeeep. haha and then we searched up something else and we got that 2pm guy singing "dont wanna try" OMG JESSICA WAS RIGHT! HIS ENGLISH IS FRIGGIN GOOOOOOOOOOD. if only she had sent me those videos, i could give her the credit for making me a 2pm fan :P but it goes to mindys friend now. lol im probably gonna get hit by a lot of birdies for saying that :P
mindy wants to bake cookies for joycelyn but we dont have the stuff. i was planning to get it for her today when my parents came home but that didnt work out. maybe we'll get the stuff tomorrow.and my mom is making us clean up... im probably not gonna until like.. late. then maybe we'll got to the festival fair thing at blessed sacrament at 630sih with vivian? idk. not sure if my parents will let. so tired. gotta wake up early and do hw D: hmm mindy and mom are watching the spirit. i dont get it at alllllll. its sooo weird. LOL oh and dude i watched the suju video. LOL kibum DOES look like a fag xD and like in the beginning of the video he walks away and i guess hes suppose to be sad but i think i saw him smile?! so i was confused... the song was catchy. i like. :] and theyre kinda growing on me. BUT there are still too many members >.< cuase i still only know some of their names. kangin is a fattieee (: *seductive voice* donghae also looks like a fattieee in his weird suspenders but overall they dont look THAT bad :P except for kibum. ew. LOL. so mindy and my mom are watching the spirit... its sooo weird xD mmm tired. night world.

1 comment:

  1. WTF 2PM IS MINEEEEE
    DAMN STRAIGHT ILL HIT YOU WITH BIRDIES
    THEY'RE MY HUSBANDS D:

    ReplyDelete